Tuesday 12 February 2019

February Fun!

Soooo much to report, I hardly know where to begin! I have to admit, I am most definitely not working 9 to 5 at the moment! 😅

Where to start... Umm ok, in my last Blog post, I mentioned that I was planning my first Storytimes in the Half Term Holiday in February! Well, I'm very pleased to announce that I will be visiting three libraries in the Hammersmith and Fulham area, and due to parents requests at my last Polka Theatre Workshops down in South London, Wimbledon Library!

Storytime with Anna-Christina February Library Events

All of these libraries are new to me! I have already popped into all of them to look at the space in the children's libraries and I was thrilled to see my poster was up everywhere!

Storytime with Anna-Christina poster at Hammersmith Library

If you have children between the age of 2-7 years old, come and join me at one of the libraries listed here: February Half Term Library Events.

Billy's adventure's continue...

New Storytime Package!


Music Audio Stories have released our first Storytime Preschool and Nursery Package! ⭐

I have always wanted to make these! There are only so many schools and nurseries I can visit in person! So I decided to make a package for the schools and nurseries which I can't visit. If you know of anyone who works in a school or nursery, or a home-school parent, please pass information of this package onto them here: Storytime Preschool and Nursery Package.

It's great for stimulating listening and observation skills while enjoying group storytelling. It's fun and kids really love the story and doing the activities I have included in the package.😊

Ok what else...

Anna-Christina recording at Unit 2 StudiosThe recording I did in January was awesome! Live recording is so intense but I enjoyed every moment of it! It also helps when you love the musicians you are recording with! I will post news of the album when it is released.

I have now booked all the dates for my Easter Library Tour 2019! and I will be back at The Mindful Living Show at The Business Design Centre next month again. I will tell you about  both of these events in my next Blog Post.

With all of these events and of course creating my first picture book and a new audiobook in between all of this, there has been so much admin and work to do, I have hardly had time to stand still!

Still, you all know how I love buzzing about!

Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment