Friday 21 December 2018

Christmas Magic!

Absolutely wonderful Christmas Storytime with the families at Mitcham Library in the library's Art Space last weekend! I had so much fun introducing the children to my festive audiobook 'Christmas Magic'! They enjoyed the story and loved my handmade snowflakes, which I made for the drama part. I was going to take a photo of them on the floor at the end but the children took them home with them! 🤣

As some of you know, I have begun production on our new Easter story! I am planning an Easter Library Tour next year which I'm so excited about! Information on this tour coming soon but first...


Get your fun, musical Christmas audiobook featuring a brilliant Christmas song and the whole cast of Music Audio Stories here: musicaudiostories.com/christmas-magic
I love this story! It was so much fun bringing the actors and musicians back from previous stories to make cameos in this one! It's made with love so enjoy it!

And now time for me to kick back, put my feet up and relax...

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ho Ho Ho!

Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment