Saturday 1 December 2018

Coming Up This Month!

I am delighted to report my 'Storytime with Anna-Christina' package was a massive hit at the Baby & Children's Market! Every year, the Music Audio Stories stall is buzzing but this year we totally smashed it with the introduction of this package! I am over the moon! If you haven't already, check it out here Storytime with Anna-Christina Package and make sure you grab your package quickly because I can tell you now, they are selling like hot potatoes!

As I promised, I have written several Blog posts with photos about my last few Storytime events which you can see here Music Audio Stories Blog Posts. I have two more events coming up! Here are the details...



I'm super excited to announce the Polka Children's Theatre is presenting Storytime with Anna-Christina Christmas Magic!

My Storytime is a workshop which combines listening, drawing, singing, dancing, and drama. Children will take part in my interactive music audio story 'Christmas Magic', learn a fun accompanying Christmas song and create their own drawings which will be published in a gallery on my website making them part of my creative world! Plus participants at this workshop will be given vouchers to see Polka’s production of The Wind in the Willows!

My last Storytime in 2018!


Join Storytime with Anna-Christina at:


MITCHAM LIBRARY

Saturday 15th December
11:00 - 12:00
157 London Road
Mitcham
CR4 2YR
Tube: Colliers Wood / Station: Mitcham Eastfields
To sign up to this workshop call 020 8274 5745.

My last Rock Gig in 2018!


Catch me live on The Big Bad Bass in Sister Witch at:


THE UNICORN

Thursday 13th December
227 Camden Road,
London
NW1 9AA
Doors 7-11pm
Free Entry

In between these two great events, I'll be producing my first Easter audiobook which I've just finished writing and composing! I'm planning an Easter Library Tour next year! It's going to be amazing! So I'll be in and out of the studio over the next few weeks either rehearsing or producing!

I'm trying to make time to enjoy nature and take time to stop, breathe in fresh air and do nothing! It's just as important as reaching all the goals we set ourselves. Sometimes I need to be reminded of this!

Also getting into the festive spirit too with lots of tasty hot chocolates! I can't believe we're in December already!

Hope to see you at one of my events!

Anna-Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment