Sunday 10 November 2019

Multitasking, my middle name!

The last few weeks have seemed a little mad! All my library visits are fantastic but my Halloween Inspired Storytimes seemed particularly epic! I visited four libraries and taught 139 children, maybe more! The best part was seeing the amazing response from the kids to my music audiobook! I was also blown away by some of the feedback I saw from the parents at the Barbican Centre! Lots of great comments and 10 Star ratings too! 💖


There were 52 people in Chiswick Library! Almost full capacity for the Children's Library! It was absolutely brilliant! I heard that tickets had sold out on Eventbrite the week before and so I brought extra supplies with me, and it's a good job that I had!


I had 57 children, the largest group of children I have ever taught at any one time, at Wimbledon Library! It was AMAZING! The library was buzzing and the children loved my audiobook and activities. I had to take my shoes off so I could carefully step around the children on the floor whilst they created their drawings! It was a wonderful way to end, what was my most successful library Storytimes yet!

Up and up I fly! ✯

Then it was back to being a musician again...


Rehearsals back on Bass. Followed by Storytime at nursery the next morning lol!

Then my one and only gig for this year at the Empire Bar, which was an absolute pleasure! One would think that after so many years of gigging, the buzz might have faded but in fact, I appreciate these precious moments on stage now, more than ever before.

This coming week, I'm doing more tennis, another music video shoot, and on Sunday 17th November Music Audio Stories will be at The Chase Market! It's a new weekly market in the heart of Wimbledon Chase, close to Wimbledon town centre. It provides a wonderful mix of local produce and community stalls. I love Wimbledon so this is super exciting for me! It's going to be another major multitasking job as I run our stall and host not one, but TWO Storytimes for the children! I can't wait!


Details of this event can be found here: musicaudiostories.com/blog/the-chase-market

Multitasking, my middle name!

Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment