Monday 21 October 2019

Weird & Wonderful Storytimes

I'm back with my Halloween inspired Storytimes this week! I will be visiting libraries dotted all around London with my musical storytelling workshop which is based on my Music Audio Story called 'Weird & Wonderful'! It's a sweet tale about a centipede and his friends, a snail, a slug, and a spider.

Children learn about the bugs and experience how they live and the importance of us not stepping on them! I used unusual instruments in this audiobook such as the African Kalimba, Tapped Wine Glass sounds, the Pan Mallet, and some Jamaican instruments. It's nice for children to discover sounds of instruments they may never have heard before!

If you have little ones between the age of 2- 5 years, come and join me!

Halloween Inspired Storytime Dates


Tuesday 22nd October
Swiss Cottage Library 11:00am - 11:45am

Wednesday 23rd October
Barbican Children's Library - 11:00am - 11:45am

Thursday 24th October
Chiswick Library 11:00am - 11:45am

Friday 25th October
Wimbledon Library - 11:00am - 11:45am


I'm hoping to see lots of bugs, witches and wizards at the libraries!

It's going to be fun...

Anna-Christina

Subscribe to follow my amazing adventure and get one of my audiobooks for free!
Follow me on Twitter @StorytimewithAC

No comments:

Post a Comment