Friday 18 October 2019

I won an Award!

WOWWWWWW!!! I won the What's On 4 Kids Award! ⭐🏆💝 I'm absolutely delighted! I cannot tell you how honoured and proud I am to receive this amazing award! I love visiting libraries with my Storytime and I put a tremendous amount of time and energy into organising my events for children all over London. Over the last few years, I have taught 3669 children at schools, nurseries, libraries, and community events all over London with Music Audio Stories! To be recognised for my hard work is truly heartwarming.


Over the last decade, the What's On 4 Kids Awards have celebrated the UK’s most exceptional kids’ clubs and classes as voted for by the experts – the parents and carers. Finalists, sponsors, and special guests are brought together for an awards ceremony in London. The ceremony, held on Friday 11th October 2019, was a celebration for children's activities professionals, their teams and the sector as a whole. This year a massive 80,000 parents and carers voted, and I was thrilled to win 'Most Loved Volunteer' - open to an individual providing children's activities anywhere in the UK on a voluntary basis.

Anna-Christina from Music Audio Stories wins the What's On 4 Kids Award for Storytme with Anna-Christina

The list of finalists was read out and each person or company was applauded. When I heard my name called as the winner, it was surreal! I knew I was standing up and walking to the stage to collect the award but it felt like a dream! Each winner was given an opportunity to say a few words after they had been presented with their awards and gifts. My award was presented by Ben Sutcliffe, the Director of Executive Projects at Caudwell Children (who sponsored my award category). It was an honour to be part of such an inspiring and uplifting evening with people who are passionate about children's wellbeing, education, and entertainment.

Anna-Christina from Music Audio Stories with Ben Sutcliffe Director of Executive Projects at Caudwell Children at the What's On 4 Kids Awards

MASSIVE thank you to everyone who voted for me to win this award! You are all AMAZING and it's because of you, that the award is now sitting in the Music Audio Stories Studio! Love, love, love you all!

Anna-Christina 


No comments:

Post a Comment