Tuesday 10 May 2016

Bringing my Story Time to London Libraries

FREE STORY TIME SPECIAL - At London Libraries this coming Half Term!

Soooooooooooo excited!
This is happening during this coming half term holiday - Story Time with the children at various London Libraries with ME!

Over 10% of UK libraries are currently under threat. Library closures and cutbacks are a serious problem. More than 400 libraries have closed in Britain in the last five years due to budget cuts, technology and the internet age. Due to this, I have decided I want to give back to the community and help to save our libraries. I will be dedicating my time to this cause over this coming Half Term holiday!

Music Audio stories at London Libraries image

For storytelling with a difference catch my Story Time at:


SWISS COTTAGE LIBRARY

Date: Tuesday 31st May

Time: 3:00 - 3:45pm
Address: 88 Avenue Road, London NW3 3HA
Tel: 020 7974 4001
Tube: Swiss Cottage

 

WEST HAMPSTEAD LIBRARY

Date: Thursday 2nd June

Time: 11:00 - 11:45am
Address: Dennington Park Rd , London NW6 1AU
Tel: 020 7974 4001
Tube: West Hampstead


ACTON TOWN HALL LIBRARY 

 Date: Friday 3rd June

Time: 11:00 - 11:45am
Adress: Everyone Active Acton Centre, High Street, Acton, W3 6NE
Tel: 0203 700 1056
Tube: Acton Town
(Booking required as numbers are limited)


My unique 'Story Time’ is a mix of listening, drawing and drama. It covers a number of skills e.g: social interaction, developing self-confidence and encourages children to use their own imagination. They are fun, engaging, interactive, creative and educational. My Story Time compliments Key Stage 1 and areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage and has been a massive success at schools and nurseries in London.
Read more here: http://musicaudiostories.com/story-time

If you have children between the age of 2-7 years old, come and join me with the popular Music Audio Story Litter Bugs!

Music Audio stories at London Libraries flyer image

Your children will:
  1. Listen to a musical story and be encouraged to use their listening abilities and their imagination.
  2. Make their own drawing of the story which will be published in a gallery on the Music Audio Stories website making them part of our creative world.
  3. Take part in the story, which I won't tell you about here because it's a bit of a surprise! However I can tell you that this story also features a catchy song. Your children will love singing along.
Your child will learn an excellent lesson which is taught in such a fun and simple way that they won’t even realize they are learning a lesson!

Plus meet me and the creators of Music Audio Stories! ;-)

I'll be doing our story Litter Bugs and I can't wait! Come along with your children and join in the fun, you'll love it!

I'm very excited about this and I urge everyone to support their local library. They are important places for us and our children.

Anna-Christina


For all dates, times and locations visit our Blog here: http://musicaudiostories.com/blog/story-time-at-london-libraries
Facebook Event Page: www.facebook.com/events/1062431820495476/

No comments:

Post a Comment