Tuesday 30 July 2019

Finalist for the WO4K Award!

WOW! I'm a finalist in this year's What's On 4 Kids Awards! I can't believe it! Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me! I am over the moon! My wonderful friends, family, and followers have helped make this happen and I feel very grateful to have such amazing support! I am super proud of how far my Storytime has come and the journey continues to magical places I never thought it could do!


The Award ceremony takes place in London on October 11th!
I don't seem to have enough hours in the day right now! There's a lot going on in the Music Audio Stories world and lots of new exciting developments and transformations which I will tell you all about in my next Blog post!

Thanks again everyone! Your support means the world to me!

Anna-Christina 


Want one of my audiobooks for free?

Subscribe and get a free story here - www.musicaudiostories.com

No comments:

Post a Comment