Saturday 8 June 2019

Vote for Storytime with AC!

What a wonderful week of storytelling at Merton and London Libraries for my May Story Times last month! The weather was lovely and sunny every day, which is very helpful when you are carrying lots of bags! You can read all about it in my Blog Post here: http://musicaudiostories.com/blog/kids-fun-in-may


Last Chance To Vote!



If you haven't already, please go and vote for me to win the What's On 4 Kids Award! As I have mentioned before, to win 'Most Loved Volunteer' would mean the world to me as I dedicate so much time and energy to my Story Time for children and families in London! Please go and vote for me here: http://musicaudiostories.com/blog/vote-for-anna-christina It only takes a few seconds to vote and I would greatly appreciate it! Voting closes this month! Every vote counts so please get voting! ♥

News


I'm delighted to have been invited to take part in this year's Brompton Open Day Fair! I will have my own stall with Music Audio Stories goodies available and I am hosting a Story Time in the beautiful Chapel! You can join the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/341282006535123/ So excited!

I want to share this short interview with Dawattie Basdeo, the author of Natures Rainbow Mindfulness Meditations for Teens album, on why and where the inspiration for the album came from. Adie and I created this video for Dawattie using samples of music from the album we made. Enjoy!


More exciting things coming up, but for now, thank you all for your continued support on this wonderful journey! Building the Music Audio Stories empire is so much fun but also very demanding and at times, overwhelming! However, I am loving every moment and I am very grateful to have your support.

Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment