Wednesday 15 May 2019

May I brighten your day!

Wow! My Easter Library Tour was brilliant! Over two weeks in April, I visited seven beautiful libraries across London, taught and entertained 182 children ranging from babies and toddlers right up to 9-year-olds, collected 44 Easter egg drawings created by the children, and had an amazing time with all of the children and families at the libraries!

Please do go and read my write-up and see photos in my Blog post here: http://musicaudiostories.com/blog/easter-egg-hunt. This post took me two days to create but it was worth it because it really was a wonderful two weeks I will joyfully remember!


In between my Storytimes, I'm in and out of the studio with Adie working on new audiobooks and I'm also working with my illustrator on my first book! My Music Audio Stories subscribers will be the first people to see some of our ideas as I like to treat my subscribers to previews of my work! So if you're not one already, sign up here: Subscribe :-)


I'm delighted to have been nominated for a What's On 4 Kids Award! To win 'Most Loved Volunteer' would mean the world to me as I dedicate so much time and energy to my Storytime for children and families in London!

Please go and vote for me here: http://musicaudiostories.com/blog/vote-for-anna-christina

It will only take you a few seconds to vote and I would greatly appreciate it! Every vote counts!
And so on to my next Storytime events!


May Half Term Storytime Dates


Tuesday 28th May
Shoe Lane Library 10:30am - 11:15am

Wednesday 29th May
Wimbledon Library - 11:00am - 11:45am

Thursday 30th May
Barbican Children's Library 11:00am - 11:45am

Friday 31st May
Chiswick Library - 11:00am - 11:45am


This is going to be brilliant! So excited!

See you there!

Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment