Thursday 8 November 2018

Big Time Buzz!

What an AMAZING two weeks of Storytimes I've had! I'm so proud I managed to do 8 successful Storytimes, pretty much back to back! :-)

Anna-Christina from Music Audio Stories at Swiss Cottage Library doing Storytime with Anna-Christina

It was such a pleasure to visit so many new libraries and meet all of the wonderful families and children I have met! Thank you to all of the families who attended. It has truly been a magical two weeks for me! I feel so lucky to have the opportunity to make so many children happy through my Music Audio Stories! I'll be writing Blog posts about my sessions so keep a lookout for them on our website!

Next up...

I'm super excited to be back at the Baby & Children's Market UK again this year! Music Audio Stories don't often do markets, so this is the one time when you can get your hands on our special offers! Plus I'm extra excited because for the first time ever, we will have our 'Storytime with Anna-Christina' package available to purchase!

The Baby & Children's Market UK are markets where parents buy, sell and save a fortune on baby and children's items and where new businesses and their products are introduced to the community. Here are all the details...

Sunday 11th November

10.30 - 13.30
Salusbury Primary School 
Address: Salusbury Primary School
Salusbury Road
London
NW6 6RG
Tube: Queen's Park
Parking: Free parking around the park, on single yellow lines and on all pay and display bays.
Adult entry £1.50 first hour | £1 after | Kids go free

I'm so excited! I've been  busy organising amazing gift sets for this market this week!

Come and say hello!

Anna-Christina 


Get A Free Audiobook
Follow me on Twitter @StorytimewithAC

No comments:

Post a Comment