Saturday 8 October 2016

Inside Digital Single Release

I'm so happy to announce today is the day my band Lilygun release our first Single from our second album! :-) This will be my first music release since my solo acoustic EP Pretty Little Lady? back in 2015!

Its taken longer than expected to get the new recordings out. Running my own business keeps me on the run 24/7 so I have to squeeze Lilygun in here and there when I can. However, the time has finally arrived and I can't wait for everyone to hear our new songs.

This first Single called Inside was the last song I wrote before suffering from a Subarachnoid Brain Haemorrhage. I decided it was fitting to release the song on the same date as the incident using my head X Ray as the cover! Bold... I know :-)

The sound of Lilygun has always been quite hard to pin down. Sure there's rock, goth, glam and grunge influences in there but I think this new album is going to be even more extreme than our first one in terms of diversity. Some of the songs are dark and heavy but there's a few songs that showcase a much softer side of Lilygun than people have heard in the past.

Watch the taster below and download the song here: https://lilygun.bandcamp.com/track/inside


Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment