Monday 11 April 2016

Woman on a Mission!

I have recently visited many libraries across London to promote Music Audio Stories 'March of The Ants Drawing Challenge'. I was greeted by smiling faces at every library which was so nice. Everyone I've met at the libraries have been lovely and friendly and invited me back to do our unique Story Time for the children.

Over 10% of UK libraries are currently under threat. Library closures and cutbacks are a serious problem. More than 400 libraries have closed in Britain in the last five years due to budget cuts, technology and the internet age.

Due to this, I have decided I want to give back to the community and help to save our libraries. I will be dedicating my time to this cause over the next few Half Term holidays! I'm very excited about this and I urge everyone to support their local library. They are important places for us and our children.

Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment