Wednesday 4 March 2020

March On

This month, I am back on stage playing Bass with the fabulous Mr David Ryder Prangley! I can't wait to play songs from his debut solo album 'Black Magic & True Love', which was released last month!

 
 See us live:

Wednesday 11th March   

Nambucca

596 Holloway Road
London
N7 6LB
Doors 7-11pm
Tickets: www.wegottickets.com

The album is available now on all the usual digital platforms, plus limited edition CD, and vinyl from here: Black Magic & True Love. Rehearsals have been fantastic and I have greatly enjoyed being back in the studio with the band playing the songs we recorded together last year.

In other news, and in case you missed it on my YouTube channel, I uploaded a new video! If you haven't already, subscribe to my channel so you don't miss my videos! :-) Enjoy...



As we enter into March and the promise of warmer weather, I have begun thinking about Storytime events! I'm thrilled to announce I have been invited back to this year's Brompton Annual Open Day! Last year, I had so much fun at this lovely community event and Storytime in the beautiful chapel with the children was magical! I am really looking forward to being back there again this year! This month, I am also remodelling and upgrading my studio which is super exciting!

Marching on in March...

Anna-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment