Thursday 2 August 2018

Summer Holiday Story Times

I'm thrilled to announce my Summer Holiday Library Events during August at three new libraries! I'm heading into the Westminster area for the first time with my special 45-minute musical Storytime!

Anna-Christina from Music Audio Stories at London Libraries - Storytime with Anna-Christina

My unique Storytime is a mix of listening, drawing, and drama. It covers a number of skills e.g: social interaction, developing self-confidence, and encourages children to use their own imagination. They are fun, engaging, interactive, creative and educational. My session compliments Key Stage 1 and areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage and has been a success at schools and nurseries all over London.

Your child will:
  1. Learn about the circus and be encouraged to use their listening abilities and imagination.
  2. Make drawings which will be published in a gallery on my website making them part of my creative world.
  3. Take part in my energetic circus story, singing and dancing along.

For storytelling with a difference catch my Storytime at:


BARBICAN CHILDREN'S LIBRARY

Tuesday 14th August
11:00 - 11:45
Silk Street
London
EC2Y 8DS
Tel: 020 7628 9447
Tube: Barbican

VICTORIA CHILDREN'S LIBRARY

Wednesday 14th August
11:00 - 11:45
160 Buckingham Palace Rd
Belgravia
London
SW1W 9UD
Tel: 020 7641 6200
Tube: Victoria

SHOE LANE LIBRARY

Thursday 16th August
10:30 - 11:15
Hill House
1 Little New Street
London
EC4A 3JR
Tel: 020 7583 7178
Tube: Chancery Lane


All of my sessions are free for children and families.
I can't wait!

Anna-Christina 

Join Facebook Event Page to keep up to date with all the news on my library visits.
Subscribe to follow my amazing adventure and get one of my audiobooks for free!
Follow me on Twitter @StorytimewithAC

No comments:

Post a Comment