Saturday 26 November 2016

Featured in Fab UK Fashion Magazine!

So very proud to announce I am featured in this month's Fab UK Magazine!!!

This classy fashion magazine brings you current, up-to-date fashions, alongside throw-back influences with a modern-day twist. It shares inspirational insight into the amazing lives and journeys of artists, entrepreneurs, photographers, musicians, designers; what drives them, how they attained their goals.

I loved doing this interview. In the past, I haven't always been so open in my interviews but I found I actually enjoyed this one!

Get your copy of the magazine here: https://store.fabukmagazine.com/product/fabuk-magazine-issue-3-november-2016/ and read my two page feature interview.

Anna-Christina feature interview page in Fab UK Magazine image

Massive thanks to Harald Haugan, Natalya Malyghina and Cem Kaplan.

Anna-Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment