Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Hallowe'en!


Wishing you all a Happy Hallowe'en!

This week my fourth Music Audio Story was released which I am very excited about. I have been in the studio for the past few weeks mixing my fifth story and creating a Christmas special story which I will tell you about later. In the meantime check out the new release...


 Audio Book 4. Jimi & his friend Joe


Based on a tabby cat with unusually large ears called Jimi, this is a story about two unlikely friends. The story takes you on a farm yard adventure and features an unexpected twist in the music. The story includes an original classical soundtrack with an unexpected twist. Accompanied by unique sound effects throughout.




Hope you all have a wickedly good evening,

Anna-Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment